Jan 23, 2012

back

 Its been over a month and a half now, and I could probably go on all day about the events that have taken place since that memorable day I stepped off the plane. But I don't have all day.  Even if I did have all day, I don't feel the necessity to share every little detail.  Therefore, I'll make my return to the blogger world short and sweet.  Here's to being home:












 



Ok, I realize this list wasn't all that short.  But here is a summary of my past month and a half in pictures.  Family, babies, mission friends, home friends, grandparents, Brock, Christmas, temples, California, and now back to school at Utah State.  Life is stressful and wonderful. So many decisions to make, new and old things to wrap my head around, sometimes a bit of overwhelming, but I am happy.

3 comments:

  1. glad to have you home darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're home and having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are home too, you were very missed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...