Jun 21, 2009

cruiser

There is something that has been on my mind for the past year or two.. something that makes my eyes light up each time I see it.. something I've been craving to ride:


A beach cruiser bicycle. Today, on my twentieth birthday, I finally have one to call my own. I no longer have to envy each one I come across, and I can finally satisfy my craving by going out and riding my very own beautiful, comfortable bicycle.


(I decided the photo of me riding it is more personal)

This is my bike, and I love it. I've already ridden it through the rain and around most of Alpine. Something you can't see in this photograph: the hot pink designs on the fenders and seat (a subtle detail which adds just the right amount of girliness). Thank you my sweet, generous ma and pa. And HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

8 comments:

  1. You got it!!
    I am so excited to see it.
    And I hope you have the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show a picture of your helmet too sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizbeth I am really glad you went with this bike, I think you need to name it now. I can't wait to see it. Happy Birthday and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roomie, thanks for telling me about your blog! You look so cute on your new bike! And it's exactly what you asked for! You must be behaving while living at home to deserve that prize ;). It has a basket just like you wanted! Congrats. Ha ha. I love you lots and I'm so lucky to have such a good friend like you! Happy 20TH Birthday Lizzy! I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME LIZZY! we shall ride together oh so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! We need to play soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...