Aug 9, 2009

thank you alaska

for showing me your waterfalls...
and rivers...
and flowers...
and glaciers...

for taking my breath away at the top of the tram...

for letting me hike and frisbee golf in your forest...


for letting me fish for salmon (or sometimes just watch the guys fish)...


for letting me play with this little guy..

each time I come visit. 

But most especially for letting me spend time with my brother Ben and his wife, Michelle.   I love you guys so so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers... always.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. Alaska looks amazing, I want to come with on the next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Lizzy, for coming up for a visit. YOU are an amazing person and i am so glad to know you. hope you are having a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wish I could have been there!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...