Dec 8, 2009

done

I finally finished my final projects!! Now I just have two final tests to take before I'm done with this semester for good. After these projects though.. taking tests seems like a such a relief. I've been living in the Landscape Architecture studio for the past month.. and I am ready for Christmas break! Here's the 40 acre recreational park I just designed for North Logan City.. if you're interested:
And this is the same park but with a detailed planting schedule for my planting design class:
(click to enlarge...but the quality might be really crappy...its a 1.2 gigabyte photoshop file.. so down saving it enough to upload it decreases the quality)

6 comments:

  1. LIZ!!! You are done!!
    I am so jealous :)
    I have 2 tests left too.
    Convince me to study.
    and visit me when you get back.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz these look awesome! i want to go to this park! im glad your done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz... I am always so impressed by your work. You are so talented! It makes me so proud of you, almost like I am a parent. That sounds weird but it's true, I brag about you all the time. Love you! See you SO SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's nuts! you are very very very gooood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...