Dec 2, 2009

tonight


my old school


vs.

my new school

Who will I root for?! In my opinion, both schools are pretty great. I probably didn't have as much school spirit at BYU as I do at USU (ironic?). So I would gladly cheer for the Aggies, the only problem is that USU fans are pretty rude and annoying, at pretty much every game. Which I'm ashamed of. So part of me wants to cheer for the Cougs.. but I might get beat up if I go to the game in my Y shirt. Perhaps I'll just wear solid navy blue, and secretly cheer for both teams. Go Cougs! Go Aggies! May the best team win.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! Liz, you will always be a coug at heart...even if you are a true aggie! ;) have fun, that would be a way fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elizabeth cosper... is this why you couldnt go tonight? because your heart was split between two schools?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr the Aggs won.
    Shocking :)
    Love you, even if you did leave the true school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...