Jan 26, 2010

something else that makes me happy

I just wanted to brag about some of the people I love the most in this world. You might think I'm talking about my awesome parents or siblings, or my incredibly talented best friends, but instead I just wanted to take a minute to show off my very favorite little people on the planet:

Olive


Violet


Charlie


Taylor


(little Tay and big Tay)

Jack

Maxwell



Hailey




Can you see why I'm kind of obsessed with them?? When I'm sad, there's nothing that can make me instantly happy like being around these guys. I miss them like crazy right now! The babies make me so excited to have my own someday, and Hailey, Maxwell, and Jack are more like my sister and brothers than my niece and nephews. My roommates and friends probably get sick of hearing about them, but I never get sick of talking about them.




I love them so..so.. much. Thats all.

(p.s. sistas.. thanks for letting me steal some of your pictures and show off your kiddos. Until I have my own I'll just keep bragging about yours. Thanks for sharing them with me)


7 comments:

  1. lizzy you are the best auntie ever!! this is a cute post. we miss you too. But don't be in a hurry to get your own... more are on the way to buy you some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me miss them and I see them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lizzie. You were the reason I was so excited to be an aunt myself because your nieces and nephews are so adorable.

    And yeah - I do want to come visit! I'll talk to Kev friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the most beautiful family in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy! I love this. Nieces and nephews are seriously the best thing in the world! Oh, and I never get sick of hearing about them in case you were wondering. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, I cannot believe how cute they all are! And I'm obsessed with the name Olive! That is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...