Oct 11, 2011

the motive

There's a little saying I have written down in the front of my "Preach My Gospel".. you may have heard it before:

Obedience is the price,
Faith is the power,
Love is the motive,
The Spirit is the key,
and
Christ is the reason.




"And the remission of sins bringeth meekness, and lowliness of heart; and because of meekness and lowliness of heart cometh the visitation of the Holy Ghost, which Comforter filleth with hope and perfect love, which love endureth by diligence unto prayer, until the end shall come, when all the saints shall dwell with God" -Moroni 8:26

Love for dear people like these...is my motive.
And the people I have come to love throughout my mission...make all the hard things about my mission worth it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...