Oct 7, 2009

autumn in utah

"O hushed October morning mild,
Thy leaves have ripened to the fall"
-Robert Frost

I thought I'd share a collection of some of my favorite canyon photos...because its that beautiful time of year again. I just really love fall. On Sunday we went for a family drive up and around the Alpine loop.. and it snowed!!

I took these up American Fork Canyon two years ago...probably my favorite place in the world.

Last fall Chrissy and I jumped on her scooter in Dumb and Dumber style and meandered up Logan canyon.. we got lots of funny looks for some reason..I think its time for another one of these rides. Chrissy?

3 comments:

  1. This just made me miss home, so much.
    Thanks for giving me a taste of Utah.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. Fall is such a beautiful, transformative time of the year. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh wow. I wanted to drive through the Alpine Loop last night and didn't - this makes me totally regret my decision. I will have to this weekend hopefully! PS. Utah in the fall truly is beautiful. There's no place I'd rather be this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...