Oct 22, 2009

my life

In case anyone was wondering, this is what I've been doing non-stop since Monday morning, taking breaks only for classes, and food. Its a 3 acre site in west Logan that we're designing demonstration gardens for.. with examples of formal, informal, postmodern, wetland, and native gardens throughout. I spent 7 hours Monday after classes (which don't end until 5:30 p.m. by the way), 13 hours Tuesday after class (which ended at 3), and 11 today. No one warned me that applying to the landscape architecture program meant I was signing away my life! Oh how I love it though...


(click on the image if you want to see it bigger)

P.S. Don't worry if this doesn't make any sense to you.. it only makes sense to me about half of the time.

6 comments:

  1. Liz I love it! I can't believe how talented you are! I am just thinking back to eighth grade, I think we had a conversation about landscape once, and now here you are, going to be a professional!!! I can't wait for you to help me work on my home one day! :) I love you and miss you! get some sleep so you don't get sick k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you have said before Liz, TREES ARE THE ANSWER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, we'll have to check it out next time we're down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz this is amazing! Look how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are putting these up Lizzie, because I miss looking at your designs all the time. You are so talented. Please put up more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing what you're up to. You are so smart and a good drawer. love allison.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...