Mar 7, 2010

as if nothing had changed

"No matter how long I was away, no matter how great the distance, whenever my friends and I met again, it was as if nothing had changed. We picked up our lives where we left off, and it was as if time had stood still."

-Elder Ronald Rasband


I heard this quote tonight and of course, it made me think of this..







That really is how it feels every time we get back together.


I will always love you Mands, Beccs, Chrissy, Dan, Madds, Heath, Laur, Stina, Katie, Tia, Stace, Bry, Rach, and Las :)



And I hope it will be that way with these ladies when we're no longer together..







my friends are pretty great

4 comments:

  1. ohh!!! Love you lizzy and can't wait for you to come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. And I can't wait until we can all do that again. I'll be home in May.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends are great. Me being the chief. :) jk. I miss you - and think we are cool like that. Not everyone is as lucky as we are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...