Mar 25, 2010

not so bad

This has been me for the past five days...

I've never gone through tissue boxes so fast in my entire life!

But as miserable as being sick is... it seems that sometimes the best things happen to me when my body feels the most miserable. Like when I got the flu in elementary and got to stay home from school drinking warm cherry Jell-0 (mama nurse told me it would soothe my upset stomach and I did not argue or complain). Or when I got my wisdom teeth out and I got to watch High School Musical 2 three times in a row (ok i'm just kidding about that being one of the best things). The last time I got sick was in October, and the boy I liked started coming over to watch O.C. re-runs with me because that was the only thing I felt good enough to do. And for some reason, the boy I've been hanging out with for the past month decided to wait until now, when I have tissues in all my pockets and I'm blowing my nose every ten minutes, to finally kiss me.

I'm thinking maybe I should get sick more often?

6 comments:

  1. haha! liz I love it!!! AND a kiss?!?!?! what!? wahoo, you should get sick more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaaaaaaay. congratuullllaaatiiiiionnnnss!!! haha, so cute. pass your luck on over to me. and ps hsm 2 was fantastic, as is most everything starring mr. efron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha call me, I want to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...