Feb 5, 2011

serving in tennessee


Well, I am here! I have not used the internet for anything other than emailing my family for the past 8 months, but this is all about to change. Missionary work is being revamped. As the internet is the place people go for most of their information these days, it makes sense that missionaries are being asked to devote a bit of time each day to online proselyting. So this is what I will be doing: sharing scriptures, thoughts, and spiritual insights each day. Its really nothing different than what any Latter-day Saint can do! If the gospel is what makes us so happy, if this is what we live for, why not share it?

3 comments:

  1. yay sister cosper!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you on your blog and can't wait for future posts! love you lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! LIZZY I feel as if I am a terrible friend... because I am. I got your last letter and christmas card and I have not written you back. Im sorry, from the bottom of my heart. BUT I am excited to hear little bits and pieces of things from you here on your blog, and I will do my best to write you a letter in the next couple weeks and tell you all about my exciting life living with my parents in kaysville. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...