Apr 26, 2011

good things

I've been thinking of something to write that would sum up the way I'm feeling after this wonderful Easter weekend, but I'm a little stumped. I have always loved Easter. Easter means life, Christ, sunshine, good food with the fam and my little nieces and nephews and Easter baskets. Even though it was hard for me to be away from home on this special holiday, however, there are so many special people and things happening here in Tennessee that I would never wish to be away from. My mission companions and I are experiencing so many daily miracles that show how much God cares about us and the work we are a part of.



Rather than write about all of them, however, I am going to refer you to Sister Warwood's blog, and Sister Jasper's blog. My awesome companions have put into words the way I feel better than I can. Please read them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Love the photos and the message. These little ones are very aware of where you are and what you are doing. They will be inspired greatly in the future by your unselfish service. Thanks Liz. And thanks to your sweet companions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...