Apr 14, 2011

I'd like to introduce you...

...to my fam. I couldn't find one picture of all of us together (I left them all at home) but here are bits and pieces of us:



Boyfriends usually come and go, friends sometimes change, but family always stays the same!
The Cosper clan consists of my 3 sisters, 2 brothers, myself, 3 brother-in-laws, 1 sister-in-law, 4 nephews, 5 nieces, and the best parents of all time. Alice and Steve (ma and pa) have been married for 35 years, and the rest of us have joined the family one by one since then. I love my family so much. They are my best friends and they mean everything to me. No one could have convinced me to say goodbye to them for 18 months other than God himself; and I know He did this so I could help bring to other families the happiness that my family has. I know that the key to lasting marriages and siblings who would do anything for each other is having a home centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ. My family is not perfect, but the reason we are so happy is because Mom and Dad did everything they could to keep our home focused on the Savior. I also know that because of Jesus Christ, I can be with my family forever; even after this life ends. I am so thankful to know this.


How has God strengthened your family?

3 comments:

  1. Well Liz its so nice to be able to read this and how inspired you are. I know without a doubt that Holden would probably not be doin so awesome right now or if he would even be here right now if it weren't for my family's unwavering faith in God and his plan for us. There is no other explanation for this lil miracle. My family is forever changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article! Thank you for being so encouraging...I love the statement, "Fear is the antithesis of faith." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the quote. :) God has strengthened my family through living the gospel. I have two brothers that taught me by example of going on missions, two sisters that are always there for me and parents that never hesitate to share their testimonies of the gospel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...