Jun 15, 2011

awake!

"Awake, my soul!  No longer droop in sin.  Rejoice, o my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul." -2 Nephi 4:28

I have been incredibly tired lately. There has been so much going on the past week and I just can't seem to get enough sleep!  For some reason my body also decided that 5:00 a.m is the new time to wake up, so even when I do get some rest I am wide awake by 5 and can't fall back asleep.  It doesn't help that I am a traveling missionary now and will spend approximately 4 hours in a car every day driving all around Kentucky.  But I am not complaining!  I love it so much.  Waking up at 5 just means I have more time to prepare (mentally and spiritually if not physically) for the day and traveling all over the place means I get to meet so many great people!

I just felt like finding (and then sharing with you) a scripture reminding myself to stay AWAKE! 

(this is also for my dear Sister Larsen.. who is leaving the great TNM after serving here honorably for 18 months.  I sure will miss that woman.  "O MY HEART!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...