Mar 10, 2011

happy birthday taylor


The white guy on the end is my 19 year old brother.
Tomorrow he will be 20.
He will probably be spending his birthday riding a bike around the dusty roads in Africa, sharing a message of happiness and hope.
He will be doing this for two years of his life.

He washes all of his clothes by hand and takes cold showers.
He sometimes has to eat things like goat stomach soup.
But he says its all worth it, because he is teaching the perfect gospel of Jesus Christ to the beautiful people of Ghana.

He is my best friend and example.
I admire him so much.

How many 20 year old young men are voluntarily doing this kind of thing throughout the world right now?
Approximately 50,000.

Just one of the reasons why The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is cool.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAY TAY!

"And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentane unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father." -D&C 15:6

3 comments:

  1. Oh the Cosper missionaries! I pray for you guys every day. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray for these two Cosper missionaries every day as well! We couldn't be happier than to have them serving the Lord in this selfless way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful message, Lizzy, and I too am so proud of you both and am hoping Tay has a Happy Birthday! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...